Our public courses are held in various places, please refer to the list below:
Prices and conditions
- Each course is offered at the price mentioned in the table when registering less than a month before the course date before that there is an early bird discount of 10%.
- Courses include meals, course material, certificate of participation, access to online resources and free participation in follow-up events for 2 years.
- Participants in Certified Scrum Master classes will be enrolled in the Scrum Alliance and will have to pass an online test before certification is final.
- Participants in Certified Scrum Product Owner classes will be enrolled in the Scrum Alliance and receive certification immediately.
- Participants in Agile Lean Leadership courses can choose the pass an examination after each course. The examination consists of handing in a written assignment for review and assessment by the instructor and one independent instructor. The students will receive comments and a passed/failed note, grades are not given. The examination costs EUR 160, NOK/SEK 1.500 or DKK 1,200.
- Registration via email at email@example.com, invoices are sent out from the organization arranging the training course. Payment has to be received before start of the course.
- Cancellation policy: Registration can be cancelled up until 1 month before start of the course without any fees. Cancellation between 1 month and 2 weeks before course start is charged with 50% of the course fee. Cancellation the last 2 weeks before course start will be charged fully. Transfer to a later course can be negotiated, in case unforeseen circumstances appear.
- The courses are also offered as internal, on-site courses for organizations and companies. Normally a minimum of 10 participants are required. If it has your interest please contact us for further discussion, via email here… or find the right contact person here…